Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1 a.m....what am I doing awake?

Mostly, writing a paper for school that I have procrastinated on. This class has been a tough one for me, as I have never really gotten "in " to it and have really been skating by on the seat of my pants, and it has come back to bite me! I think I just want to be done with school already...But I have only three more classes to go! So, since my paper is now done, albeit it two days late, I should gpo to bed so I can do it all again tommorow!

2 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Hey I need your email address. I'm emailing John's birthday party invites. I'm using the excuse that I just had a baby for not mailing them the right way, lol.

Tammy said...

I think your blog needs more pictures! 5 things in your house that make you happy.