Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bob's Birthday

 

 




Thanks Everybody for all the birthday wishes! It was a fun birthday...number 29 as Tiffany likes to remind me! But then I just remind her she is 30! Muhahahahaha! I worked that day and then we went out to Yamabuki, a Japanese restaraunt at the Paradise Pier Hotel near Disneyland. It had great Japanese food, and I even had sushi for the first time in years! Not too bad actually. Then, for my birthday, they brought me Mickey Mouse, made out of an orange( a very good Valencia Orange I might add!) Mickey really is everywhere!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Biggety Bob! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear B-ooooob! Happy birthday to yoooouuuu!

Wow, I think that's the best I've ever sounded. Miss you guys, hope you had a great one!