Saturday, June 13, 2009

We bought a new car!

So, after years of running around to many places with one car, taking buses or trains or planes...:).... we finally broke down and bought a new car. After a lot of hemming and hawing, we decided to spend less money and go for a used car, so we drove to our Moss Brothers Toyota in Moreno Valley, and looked at a few, including a horrible one with a plaid interior, we test drove a 2002 Toyota Highlander that we fell in love with! It is beautiful, and after a couple hours of friendly calm haggling (Tiffany stayed quiet), we knocked the price down to a comfortable level, and drove home!


So now our Corolla has a friend...






This is Tiffany the supermodel doing a spread in a major magazine for the car.






And then I found her dancing...

I love my wife! She is beautiful, amazing, and talented. In fact, she even auditioned to sing the National Anthem at Dodger Stadium for Mormon Night! She is so spectacular! I love you Tiffy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow-who knew that Tiffany had all those moves in her! I should have been tipped off yesterday by her skills at the bouncy wall I guess.