Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ahhh for tranquility to come

I hate front lawns and Saturdays I have to work and dogs that pee in my house! It just seems like today was a long day as I drove to work this morning hardly breathed at all there, drove home which took nearly two hours, then came home and had to face the laundry, a yard that needs re seeded so it is not a patch of dirt, and a puppy that likes to bite and still pees in the house. Then I just got irritable and easily provoked, which made things worse. Can't the world just freeze?

Okay, I'm done now. I realize I have a truly blessed life. I have a wonderful wife who loves me and will never leave me. We are not getting a divorce as sadly we have seen many of our friends do lately, which saddens me to no end. I have enough money to pay my bills and buy food. I have a job. I have a house. I have the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have many things others would love to have. I should be grateful. It's just been one of those afternoons.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Feeling your pain! Hang in there and keep counting those blessings. And then go on vacation at our house!!

Tammy said...

and you have family and friends that love you and are always happy to see you