Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day


Feburary is always a good month for Tiffany, as she gets her birthday and Valentine's day too. While this picture wasn't exactly on Valentine's Day, it fits. I do love her and adore, and a window her forever and alawys. She will always be my Valentine.











Tiffany told me to get creative this year so I did. I made her her own edible boquet...I took Krispy Kreme's
heart shaped Valentine's donust, put them on barbeque skewers, added chocoloate roses, and marshmallows on skewers to lok like baby's breath. I am tooting my own horn, but I was and am proud of the way it turned out. Plus she loved it, which was the important part.













These are the other presents from that day. She got lots of candy and chocolate, the third season of
Sabrina:The Teenage Witch on DVD, and her Nintendo DS, actually a birthday present, arrived that day too.
It was a beautiful day, made even more so by the most beautiful girl in the world!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: