Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

So, I meant for all the posts below to be in the reverse chronolgical order they are in, but enjoy them anyway.

Life is rough sometimes. We have been trying to decide where to move to, and a host of other decisions too, like adopting children, school, careers, etcetra ad infinitum and ad nausea. It does all get overwhelming sometimes. Every time we make ground in one direction, it seems we fall back somewhere else. wherever we go, I'm glad we have each other. What keeps us and me in particular sane, are the scriptures and each other. The days where I read(even trying to keep up with a cool website like http://hinckleychallenge.com) make all the difference in the world, even with the crazy California drivers on my hour commute to work.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So I was randomly looking at the family newsletter again today and realized you guys have a blog now too! So I thought I'd check it out! Its fun to read about you guys! Sounds like you had an awesome Valentines / Birthday Tiffany! Good luck making all of your decisions. I have a good friend from high school who, with her husband of course, just adopted two little boys that are like 3 or 4 years old. Her life has suddenly gotten crazy! I'm not sure why they didn't just go for a baby but its cool that they are giving those boys a good home! So anyway - good luck with your decisions. . . Utah is fun. . . .

Laura said...

I think you two should move to San Bernardino....that is probably where we will end up and then we can be neighbors and borrow sugar and milk from each other-ya know the two essesntial building blocks blocks for parties.