Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fast (Slow) Sunday

So, today was Fast Sunday. Sometimes, these Sundays are so unbearably slow! This one wasn't bad though. We made it to church (on time!) and enjoyed all the meeetings, even with some random testimonies, including incredibly heartfelt and slightly odd thanks to all the Utah visitors who were there. It was actually a good spiritual sacrament meeting . We then went home and napped for abou three hours, and went to the in-laws. So, all in all a Fast Sunday that was not slow. Sundays are often my favorite day of the week.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is actually about your side picture of Wicked-I'm assuming you went to see it since due to the picture...Cody and I love it and wish we could go and see it again and again. Cody often tells me that he should be Elphaba in the play....don't know how that would fly but I guess if he really wants to!

Heather said...

HI! I'm so glad I found you, my long lost friend. How are you? I'm totally hungry, and your background isn't helping. I'm at school (I'm supposed to be doing research for my term paper, but that bored me long ago, so now I'm catching up on your blog.), so I cant even eat anything for like, a million more hours...I think I might die here...but at least I'll go knowing how you are, and that you went to wicked. ;-)