Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello again

So, it has been a while, at least for me. Tiffany had a good vent post about the horribleness that is "Swingtown", but I have been away foir a while. To sum briefly...and I promise more to come...pictures and everything...We had a great vacation! We drove to Hearst castle, all the way up CA to near Oregon, then bacjk through San Francisco to Mom and Dad Laney's, then over to Utah! Sadly, our time there was shorther than we would have liked, which meant we missied trevor and will miss Joel's wedding, but our love and hearts go out to everybody! We may even sneak back up there soon...we shall see.

I must say though, the highlight , or lowlight, of our vacation was probably watching Michael smack his head and end up in the emergency room. I do have some pictures that I may post, and video that I may just keep private. That was FUN! We did really enjoy our Utah time though, and wished it was longer. We even got the idea to put Utah on our list of possibilities to move to -again. It has been off and on for years...but we are seriousy looking for a place...we just don't know where yet.

So, the only reason I am upo rambling this late is that I am trying to finish work on a team project for my online class...and my team won't respnd and now Microsoft Word is crazy! AAAAAAGH! Okay I'm done. I need slep! Will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

You should seriously consider Arizona! We LOVE it here! Glad your vacation was fun... it makes me miss Utah just hearing about it.

ryan morgan said...

so thats where you guys went on your elusive vacation :) glad to hear it was a good time... everyday is a vacation for me these days.

ryan morgan said...

so thats where you guys went on your elusive vacation :) glad to hear it was a good time... everyday is a vacation for me these days.