Monday, June 2, 2008

are you kidding me?!

So, I've been thinking a lot about this new show they have coming out called (get this): Swingers. Yes, it about what you think it's about. I can't believe that media has gotten so desperate to stoop to such a horrific level. It's gross that they would think that American people would want to watch such a show. What is it going to take for the world to say, "no more". Well, this american, Christian is though! I have better things to do. I'm going to read, write my book, practice singing, read my scriptures, and watch "I love Lucy."
Okay, I think I'm done with my rave now, but seriously, I'm done. I'm tired of not being happy with the stuff on t.v, but not doing something about it. I'm going to write to NBC and complain. Even if nothing happens, I'm going to let the world know where I stand.
As a quote from Indiana Jones says, "It's time to ask yourself what you believe." I don't know what do you think?

4 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I am so with you there. I could NOT believe my eyes when I saw the preview. WHAT?? Seriously. I am afraid of the world my boys will have to live in....

A new Flight Attendant, said...

We unplugged our TV almost a year ago and LOVE it! It's amazing how much better we are (kids don't fight, we are better parents, lol) with it off. Where did you go on vacation?

Laura said...

Not to copy Laurel but I couldn't believe it when I saw the previews...honestly will people watch any crap that is the the tv?

Tammy said...

i hear ya, with sex in the city movies and desperate houswives on television , really i am not surprised , the adversary has a tight grip on the media. It is sad because society looks to t.v. for role models for what they think they should do. just keep expressing your beliefs!