Friday, May 9, 2008

Vacation!

The day we have waited for so long is finally here! Vacation! We have two weeks of no work, no stress, etc! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that enough exclamation points?

I have so needed this, ad Tiffany too. We are going to start by Tiffany attending the Time Out for Women Event in San Diego with her sister in law, and I am going to be crazy and with their dad take three kids to LegoLand. Then, we actually hgave no plans yet. We may show up in Utah...or Zimbabwe. No clue! Yea Vacation!

4 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I am soooooo jealous! Arizona is beautiful this time of year by the way (hint, hint)!
(p.s.- you could stay with us)

Jared and Laurel said...

So...I think I owe everyone an apology. I guess I got Ford and Carter mixed up (Oops)! Both were presidents before my time, but I have truly shown my historical ignorance! You can go ahead and email old Jimmy-boy.
On another note, you're coming this way, so HOORAY!!

Rachel said...

So are you guys really coming to Utah? Trevor gets home next Friday - the 23rd and is speaking that Sunday so it could be good timing. . . .

Laura said...

If you guys have spare time on your vacation you could come and visit us in SB town-we are officially in California and we would love you see ya'll.