Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love Sunday Naps!

So, today was a good day at church. We got up early for a 7:30 am ward council meeting, had a good day at church-Tiffany even sang in sacrament meeting!- and Bob taught Elder's quorum. Then we came, home, and shortly thereafter took the best Sunday invention ever...the nap!. Afterwards, I felt much better, especially after a freezing cold shower! I even went home teaching! Impressive, I know. All due to a Sunday Nap! I think world peace could be achieved if more sunday naps were taken...Maybe I should e-mail Jimmy Carter...

3 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I couldn't agree with you more! Hey, I didn't know Tiff was a singer!

Mitchell4 said...

Sunday naps are just a given. I can't imagine my life without them.
I wish I could've been there to hear Tiff sing.

Jared and Laurel said...

Surely someone living cares about world peace still.... Hmm, you could email me! I care. And I love naps! But Jimmy Carter is certainly resting in peace, so he'd sympathize, too.