Thursday, April 10, 2008

Seeing is believing

Bob said that I should do a blog this time, so I decided to showcase some pictures of my favorite place, Disneyland. Pictures that you might not get another chance to see. Enjoy!
This is from the Haunted Mansion. This is the rocking chair that the "ghost" grandma sits in during the ballroom scene. Notice how even the chair has a face. Never noticed it , did you?

This is the picture that Cast Members refer to as the velvet Elvis. It's always there, just hidden. See if you can spot it the next time you go into the Haunted Mansion. If you look close there is a tear running down Elvis' cheek.

Main Street before the park opened. It's one of my favorite moment and reason why being a Cast Member was so great.
Aren't I cute?! I think we were on Winnie the Pooh and Bob didn't tell me that he was going to take a picture. I hope you have enjoyed this journey into some of the great moments that....you will never be apart of. Ha Ha.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bob said...

I think it is spectacular my Tiffy! I love you!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I LOVE disney stuff, good post. We had so much fun the last time we went- all thanks to you!!!

Rachel said...

How awesome to have so much Disney "insider" info. I am totally jealous. I have been wanting to come to Disneyland again for so long - maybe sometime in the next year - for sure not until after our house is done. Especially since my husband has never been there!!!!!! Can you believe it? I love the pictures!

Laura said...

I always feel so priviledged when we get the inside info...maybe someday when Cody and I retire we will get jobs at Disneyland...that sounds like a good idea to me!

Heather said...

Thanks for the inside scoop! I'll definately look for that stuff when I go next month. :-) ...and maybe I'll get to see the most elusive Disney secret: you!